Monday, January 10, 2011

Club Penguin Unlock Items Codes - TREASURE BOOK!!!!


I have been told by a couple people that I should try playing club penguin sometime, and that there are club penguin books, treasure books. Whatever that means. Apparently this video is supposed to explain the club penguin books to those of us newbies (or not yet inducted and not sure if we want to be inductees). I'm not sure if people think I would like this game because of the game itself, or because I like penguins (or because of the penguin books, since I like penguins and books, lol).
And I will admit, I have gotten rather too much into online games before. Some of them may have been similar to club penguin, though I wouldn't know for sure because I've never played club penguin, not even for the club penguin books (I feel a strange temptation to throw in more lols, but I'll try to resist the urge). I've played (though for varying lengths of time and with varying levels of enjoyment) Runescape, Puzzle Pirates, Fiesta, Neopets, Adventure Quest, Dragon Quest, and others whose names I cannot even remember (in addition to online one-shot games like Bing and MSN games and other silly time-wasters).
So I'm trying to decide if it's even worth giving it a shot. However I'm the kind of person that would feel sorry for club penguin and its club penguin books if I didn't give it a somewhat lengthy shot, and at that point I might just keep playing for a while out of habit, which would be just silly (unless of course I really liked it, which could be even weirder, as I'm an adult now, or trying to be). So, penguin books club, you might have to wait. For forever. I'll call (which is obviously code for this date sucked and I don't want to call you and/or you give such a bad first impression I don't even want to give you a first chance, let alone a second).
I'd rather read real Penguin books than club penguin books. I'm just that girl (as I'm fond of saying, often). I'd rather read Penguin books Austen than watch a chick flick. I'd rather read Penguin books Poe than watch a horror movie. I'd rather read Penguin books collected works of Emily Dickinson than play on Bing all day (or MSN or whatever). I'd rather read almost anything published by Penguin Books than most of the typical American time fillers. Sorry club penguin. Sorry club penguin books. Good luck with that treasure thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment